How We Make Money
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE FOR EVERYDAY INVESTING
- In order to provide our readers and viewers with transparency, we would like to share how we make money. Some of the financial institutions with products on this site may pay us a referral fee when new customers register or get approved for certain products.
- Other companies may sponsor a review of their product or service. In these cases, we will still provide an honest and objective review. In these circumstances, the company is only compensating us for our time in researching, testing, and creating the video or blog post. We DO NOT accept payment for a guaranteed positive review.
- We are passionate about bringing together everyday investors with both innovative and easy to use financial platforms. We love to review practical financial apps and share our experiences with you.
- We provide all our editorial content free of charge and in order to do this we may receive a referral commission, at no additional cost to you, when you click through our links and join a product or service.
- Earned commissions allow us to reinvest into our blog and YouTube channel, and allow us to cover expenses such as web hosting, editing software, monthly business subscriptions, camera equipment, and testing out new investing and personal finance platforms for you.
- Please note, that unless we clearly mention it in the blog post or video, none of the investing apps or platforms we review are sponsored by their company. All the opinions expressed in our blog posts and video reviews are from our own experience. We will only review investing apps and platforms that we think will be of value to the Everyday Investing community.
- The analysis and opinions on this site are those of Everyday Investing and follow our guidelines to ensure editorial integrity. We believe you are entitled to fair and accurate information, regardless of compensation involved. We appreciate your trust in using this site as a resource for learning, news, and information and we strive to be transparent about which products we have partnered with or receive compensation for.
- Everyday Investing also strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. The information presented may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products, shopping products and services are presented without warranty. We do our best to maintain updated information on all products and services we cover, but given the fast changing digital environment, it is hard to do in all circumstances.
- Everyday Investing is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Thank you for watching the Everyday Investing YouTube channel, visiting the blog, and allowing us an opportunity to utilize our passion of financial education, making videos, and creating helpful content as a source of income to invest back into the blog and YouTube channel. This helps the Everyday Investing team continue to bring you new investing and personal finance videos, courses, and articles on Everyday Investing.
If you have any questions about our affiliate and advertising relationships, please feel free to ask us at [email protected]
- Erik Machuca
Creator of Everyday Investing